Pages

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Winter in Kimcheon City South Korea

This is a photo I have taken in winter time in Kimcheon city in Korea. This is where our country house is in Korea. Where my father's side of family are from. This is inside of our country house(like the front yard). It was snowing quite a bit at the time. I can't be exact but this photo must've been taken in 2006or7. Definitely before I went into the army.
Uncanny event...(is this a right way of using it???haha) I got placed into a Combat Police unit in the same city(about 15minutes away) after having been in training camps. It was totally random and I got to visit my grandma's grave, whenever I had times off from the unit. Her grave and my great grand parents graves are all in Kimcheon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment