Pages

Saturday, 15 October 2011

enjoy your food

please enjoy your food since it is all you have. please start the act that you have been warning me of late. I cannot go to sleep at night nor in mornings because I keep on thinking of you. the act that you will commit. the act that you have been talking of recently.

when will I get to see the act? when will I get to see you?

Do you know that there is more to it than just commiting this act of commitment is out of anybody's line if anybody was in the sort of position.

Do you really have to know everything to be able to do everything?

I think that is a load of bollocks because the only reason that I try to do everything is because I don not know anything about anything.

Do not see me.

See through me.

See through me and then you will know what you will be missing.

And then come back to see me.


Samin Son 2011

WE ALL DRAW

1 comment:

  1. Samim, NO! No one draws!
    Only you draw!
    We can only ever hope to 'draw' from you!
    Your fab!

    ReplyDelete