Pages

Saturday, 15 October 2011

Title can get as good as it can get.

Ever since I started going to the class I started feeling this weird sense of confusion. I told myself today, maybe when you are trying to look for something by borrowing someone else's power, like say for instance institutions as what the society has set up to be where you go to learn, like universities and other, that is when you start to get lost. People being educated = people being lost.

Mind you though, I do like feeling lost at times. Well that is how I approach my art practice you see. Constantly trying to look for things that will make myself feel out of my comfort zone, that will make me feel lost.

'What is good?' can be a very bad question. The sort of question you want to ask here is 'How do you feel lost?'

Samin Son 2011
WE ALL DRAW

No comments:

Post a Comment